Through my academic studies in sport and nutrition, I have learnt and developed my understanding of the benefits that exercise and good nutrition have on the body.
Working as a trainer, I have gained knowledge and developed my own values about the important of exercise.
CrossFit in particular, has highlighted the principles and values of exercise necessary to fuel a healthy lifestyle.
Our daily lives demand continuous movement for which we need to be in good physical shape. For this reason, the goal of training should be to improve the way we move our body, ultimately facilitating tasks in our everyday routine.
In the same way as exercise, nutrition is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. A balanced and varied diet influences just as much in health, as it does in sport performance.
If you would like to know more about nutrition, visit the “NUTRITION” section of our website.
Qualifications and experience:
- Máster en Nutrición y Alimentación Humana
- Curso ISAK NIVEL I – Antropometrísta
- Curso Gestión de Alérgenos
- Grado en Ciencias de la Actividad Física y Deportiva
- Weightlifting 101 Basics Seminar, 2019
- Entrenadora de entrenamiento funcional y rehabilitación durante 1 año, mayormente atletas de triatlon